Here’s what families and students need to know about the Otselic Valley Junior-Senior Prom: “the 2020’s Roaring Mask-querade.”
- It’s not too late to get a ticket! Please see Ms. Lindsey Eaton during lunch. Tickets for this weekend’s event are $25 per person and you can get yours up through this Friday, June 4.
- It’s not too late to let Mrs. Eaton know you’re coming to the After Prom Party presented by S A D D! A LOT of prizes will be given away thanks to the generosity of the OVTA Community Outreach Committee and other staff. Permission slips are required to attend the After Prom Party (see attached). Learn more here.
- Prom is Saturday, June 5, beginning at 6 pm at the Raimo Ranch (2895 State Route 26, Cincinnatus, NY)
Crowning will be held at 7 pm, and will include courts for both the Juniors and Seniors since there was no Prom last year due to COVID.
- Crowning is closed to parents and the community this year due to COVID restrictions.
- Crowning will be recorded and we will try to live stream the event (depending on wi-fi strength at Raimo Ranch).
- Students participating in the After Prom Party will ride the bus to the Cincinnatus Bowling Barn.
- Students, don't forget your socks for bowling!
- All other students will need to drive home from Prom or be picked up from Raimo Ranch at 11 pm.
- Any Junior or Senior that does not attend Prom but wants to attend the After Prom Party will meet the bus at 10:20 pm at the school. Please let Mrs. Eaton you’re planning to attend.
- Students should come to Prom with a change of clothes for the After Prom Party. Students may change at Raimo Ranch and leave their belongings in their vehicles or on the bus.
- The bus leaves Cincinnatus Bowling Barn at 3 am to arrive at school at approximately 3:30 am.
- Students who drive to Prom will leave their vehicles at Raimo Ranch and ride the bus to the After Prom Party. They will be returned to their vehicles at approximately 3:10 am.
- Students are not allowed to drive to the Cincinnatus Bowling Barn or leave before 3 am for any reason.
To all who donated to both Prom and the After Prom Party, including community and business donors: THANK YOU. Your contributions helped students rise above the absence of fundraising due to COVID, and will enable a traditional event that we haven’t experienced since 2019. We appreciate your supporting our students and commemorating this special occasion with memorable prizes, food, and fun.