Please check your email. Have you accepted the invitation to Stopfinder yet?
All families (including those who don’t use buses) are asked to get on board so you can contact us about transportation changes, and we can contact you about bus routes, buses that are running late, and emergency closings and delays. Help us help you stay informed.
Can’t find your invitation in your email? Please email Deanna Shoemaker at [email protected]
so she can resend it to the email address you provide.
Stopfinder is a free, secure app that can be downloaded to any iOS or Android enabled device through Apple’s App Store and the Google Play Store. It’s purpose is to keep Otselic Valley families informed in real time:
- Know the schedule of your child’s bus
- Receive push notifications related to your child’s bus schedule and any changes
- Know when your child will arrive at school or at home
- Use multilingual options in the app if you speak Spanish
- Easily update us if your child will have different morning and afternoon transportation schedules
- See the map of your child’s bus run
- Get emergency closing information, including delays and snow days
- Quickly contact the Transportation Dept. if you need to make changes about where your child should be dropped off or picked up
YES, this is also for families who drive their children to school, and for students who walk to school. Your app information will be adjusted accordingly, but you’ll still get alerts.
YES your accepted invitation is needed so we can input all bus route information in a timely way before school starts.
YES, we can answer your questions. Contact Ms. Shoemaker at [email protected]
, or speak with her at the Back to School Kick-Off on Tuesday, September 6 from 4-6 pm.
We are so pleased to offer another tool for keeping families informed. Thank you for participating!