For information, contact:
Daniel S. Silky, Assistant Superintendent of Business and Finance, Otselic Valley Central School District, 125 County Rd. 13A, South Otselic, New York 13155
(607) 674-7218, ext. 4046
Head Mechanic: Alan Gnau, [email protected]
OVCS Bus Rules
- The bus driver may assign seats, and social distancing will be observed.
- Masks must be worn while on the bus
- Be courteous.
- No profanity allowed.
- Keep the bus clean. Do not eat or drink on the bus.
- Violence is prohibited.
- Remain seated.
- No smoking.
- Keep your hands and head inside the bus.
- Do not destroy property.
- For your own safety, do not distract the driver by misbehaving.
Misbehavior on the Bus
Penalties for misbehavior will be at the discretion of the principal and will depend upon the circumstances. Penalties may include removal from the bus from 1 to 10 days or permanent removal from the bus through a formal hearing. Serious misbehavior on the bus may also be cause for punishment of up to and including suspension or expulsion from school.